TENNCARE CHOICES IN LONG TERM CARE
Medicaid planning, qualifying, interview process and approval for nursing home care and in some instances care at home.
VA IMPROVED PENSION BENEFIT
Assist veterans or surviving spouses with qualifying and eligibility of VA basic, housebound or aid and attendance benefit to pay for care at home or assisted living and in some cases, the nursing home.
COORDINATION OF LEGAL RESOURCES
Elder law attorneys...we can coordinate a meeting with the appropriate elder law attorney to arrange estate planning along with powers of attorney; wills; conservatorships; trusts; probate and more.
We can show you the map and direct you to the resources older adults need, such as::
* Senior living placement, whether independent living, assisted living, group home or nursing home.
* Home care, home health care, hospice
* Long term care insurance, life insurance and annuities
* Bill paying and tax preparation
* Geriatric assessment and care management
* Advanced planning for end of life care
* Dementia education specialist and more...